- Casserole dish
- Chopping board
- Chopping knife
- Rolling pin
- Wooden spoon
- 500 g of cooked turkey, cut into chunks
- 225 g of puff pastry bought pre-prepared
- 1 x 400 g can of mushroom soup
- 145 g of frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 medium onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of low-fat milk, to glaze the pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the turkey, soup, peas, lemon juice, onions, salt and pepper together and add to a casserole dish.
- Add a little water or low-fat milk if there is not enough sauce.
- Roll out the pastry to about ½ cm thickness and cover the casserole.
- Glaze the pastry with milk.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.