- Chopping board
- Chopping knife
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- 50 g ciabatta, chopped into large pieces
- 1 pepper, cut into large pieces
- 400 g of chicken, cut into large pieces
- 1 courgette, peeled into ribbons
- 180 g of mushrooms, halved
- 2 onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped finely, optional
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, chop leaves finely
- 200 g tomatoes
- Soak 12 skewers in water.
- Place the chicken into a bowl, along with half of the chilli, lemon, rosemary and olive oil.
- Mix the chicken with the marinade and cover.
- Place all the vegetables into a large bowl, along with the rest of the chilli, lemon, rosemary and olive oil.
- Mix everything in the bowl and cover.
- Place both bowls in the fridge to marinate.
- Preheat the oven 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Thread the ingredients onto the skewers and place on a tray.
- Cook for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, all sides are golden.